3.29.2011

Wash, rinse & repeat.

Life has been a little bit crazy lately with work weeks being a constant routine of wake up, eat, go to work, come home, workout, play with Stella, eat and go to bed.  Wash, rinse and repeat.  Luckily, our weekends have been varied and entertaining with plenty of plans with friends, family and time for out little family of four - Ryan, Stella Rae (a.k.a. Crazy Horse), Smokey Jones (the fat cat bawl) and me.

Come to think of it, I haven't even posted a picture of our newest family member, Stella Rae! I don't have a great photo of her, where she's not asleep, because she's always on the move!  She's pretty darn sweet though, but as obstinate as a mule.  Training her as been the most difficult task post college for me, and she challenges me every day to become the "Alpha" of our home.  I still think I'm losing, but persistence will prevail - it has to.  Otherwise, I may take up drinking and dog-parking as the same "past time".  Oy vey.


Life is good.  Albeit, difficult and draining some days.  But I keep my trust and faith in God knowing that he knows this is exactly where we're supposed to be right now.

I came across this on one of my favorite blogs today, Tralalère!
and I absolutely LOVE it!  I've always been a little weirdo.

That's all I've got for today. I'm off to go and see my seester, Gertrude!

No comments: